Wednesday 25 November 2015

Peer Pitch & Feedback

During my Peer pitch I was assessed and given feedback based on my presentation skills and working. Here is the feedback from Roisin and Faye:


*Acquire answers for questions that may not even get asked

*Amend some punctuation mistakes

*Project your voice more to the audience

*Add some minor extra detail to some of the slides

*Great wording


In relation to my peer feedback say about the test on the pyramid teabag which was performed by watchdog and also say why the advert related to two friends drinking tea. I will double check any punctuation errors on every slide, adding detail about the brand along the way. Also in time for presenting, I would have practiced to project my voice more, so it is easier for everyone t hear what I am saying. By using this feedback to improve my Prezi I should have a successful presentation by the time it comes to presenting.



Overall the presentations that were given were very well projected and clear to understand, some however could have been spoken slightly louder and remained eye contact to the audience for longer durations of time. Although most people had a huge amount of nerves before starting, once they got into the first slide of their Prezi everything seemed to flow nicely enabling the audience to keep engaged. Everyone managed communicated their advert/brand ideas effectively, allowing us to create a judgement successful. After every presentation the class were asked to give instant feedback to the presenter in terms of direct address and projection, this was good because they could find out if people enjoyed what they were doing and if they did a good enough job to get their ideas across.

No comments:

Post a Comment